Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 10, 2016

Quotes And Sayings About Mothers Love

“Some women pray for their daughters to marry good husbands. I pray that my girls will find girlfriends half as loyal and true as the Ya-Yas.”
― Rebecca Wells

“My mother
is pure radiance.
she is the sun
i can touch
and kiss
and hold
without
getting burnt.”
― Sanober Khan

>>> See more short inspirational quotes 



“She also understood there was a hole in her heart where her son should be, that she was a wicked, selfish woman for wishing him back.”
― Shannon Celebi

“I wanted to soothe and comfort her, the way she had comforted her daughters.”
― A.B. Shepherd

“There is no greater heaven than the heart of a loving mother
She takes care of you when you are still in her womb.
She nurtures you after you are born.
She hurts when you fall,
She celebrates when you make your first steps.
She is the only person who genuinely cares about you.
She loves you as she loves herself.
Her heart is your true paradise.
I love you mama.”
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

“Fly free, my daughter. Be what I could never be and leave the cage forever.”
Nalini Singh

“There is no greater heaven the heart of a loving mother”
Bangambiki Habyarimana

“I don't believe in love at first sight because my mother started loving me before seeing me.”
― Luffina Lourduraj

“A mother loves her children unconditionally. However they wrong her, she'll carry on loving them.”
― Alaa Al Aswany

“No matter how old you are, you always want your mother’s love and acceptance. I guess I’m hoping one day I’ll get it back.”
Hilary Grossman

“He stood there, his eyes like they had been before. Their beauty stabbed at her heart like a great knife; the hair looked so like she had just pressed the wet comb to it and perhaps put a little pomade on the sides; and the small face was clean and sad. Yet her arms somehow did not ache to hold him like her heart told her they should. Something too far away and too strong was between her and him; she only saw him as she had always seen resurrection pictures, hidden from us as in a wonderful mist that will not let us see our love complete.”
― James Purdy

“You loved me before seeing me;

You love me in all my mistakes;

You will love me for what I am.”
― Luffina Lourduraj

“See life and feel its pulses with the eyes of a compassionate mother.”
― Amit Ray

“Pieces of your heart broke every day when you were a mother.”
― Dianna Hardy, Summer's End

“We all have a reason for living I am blessed mine has two eyes a heartbeat and calls me mum.”
― Nikki Rowe

“He wanted to stay there forever, letting her soothe him, pretending he was just a kid and his mom could make everything okay.”
― Suzanne Collins

“I explored the whole world
I crawled the whole world
But I only touched the sky
When you picked me up

I listened many stories
I imagined many fantasies
But I only slept
When you kissed my forehead

I was frightened of nightmares
I was scared of dark rooms
But I only faced them bravely
When you hold my hand slightly”
― Abdul Bari Khalil

“I am so thankful to MOTHER for making my ordinary life extraordinary. MOTHER - Multiplied Opportunities Through Her Endless Reinvention.”
― Olarewaju Oladipo

“She has the care of a mother, the love of a sister, a prostitute in bed. Who is she?”
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

“Never stop the vibe of parenthood. It just makes you see life in a more meaningful level.”
Karl Gornal

“It is always uplifting to the restless thoughts, to the sleepless eyes and to the troubled heart to be able to watch their kids sleeping peacefully. The innocent eyes, those little noses and the slight movement of their mouth from breathing, makes all the pain go away. It's like a melodious sound that inspire you to put aside all the worries and just keep going because life flows, moves.”
Karl Gornal

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 

Good Quotes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design

Blogger Templates